Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update WOO!



So my lousy excuse for not keeping this bog update was KY! round 2. I decided to try and take a little bit of responsibility off of Derek's shoulders so he could focus more on driving the event. So I was really busy and haven't been able to work on my car since.
Well, now the dust from Round 2 is mostly settled and I have been able to resume work on my car. Last night Julien came down to help and we were able to get a lot accomplished. After
downing some super jdm ucc coffee we started pulling the motor. I am pulling the motor out for several reasons, but the main one being because the cross member is bent and has to be replaced. So we've been doing so many engine pulls lately that it only ended up taking us about an hour to pull it out. I was pretty surprised because we were both taking our time and being
super organized, I guess we are just the most bad ass bad asses haha.
So after we got the motor out we moved it to the back of the storage unit and rolled the car back in. Roosty is now back on jackstands as I now have to dissemble all of the suspension for a refreshing and some added bracing. So stay tuned as I will hopefully be able to update this blog more quickly now.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment