Thursday, June 10, 2010

MY CARS

I bought my '90 Nissan 240sx coupe back in Sept. 2008. She was the love of my life, haha, and i named her "Coco Luscious Lips", i then proceeded to learn to drift with Mike and my poor single cam soon blew. I soon found a dual cam at the JY and for about $400 i got a dual cam with ~35k miles, dualcam harness conversion, tranny, and ecu. I was hot shit after that!
Photobucket
Soon did small upgrades; PBM coils, ebay ruca's, q45 brakes, 330mm white steering wheel, and little other things
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was having fun one night snow sliding and then started to doing stupid thing and ended up doing this
Photobucket
Bent and broke lots of stuff..but fixed it that night with help from Mike.
so she went thru a non-low phase till i saved enough to buy the new coilover bracket
Photobucket

A few months later i ended up with a cool opportunity. Mike needed to get rid of his coupe shell, and ended up giving it to me, along with other little parts,
and a friend Ralph ended up giving me an engine, and as soon as i noticed, i had pretty much all the parts i needed to put together a
track car with KA-T set up.
So i've started work on "white thunda"
Photobucket


I have pretty much all the drivetrain, suspension and engine parts except for an intercooler kit, and small things.
So far i got a turbo kit from Mike, pbm suspension from Coco, bucket seat in the mail, and exedy clutch in the mail.
Should be up and running by July event.

No comments:

Post a Comment