Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Office/ Shop



So this is my Shop/ Office space where all the work will be done on Roosty, it's not much as it is only a 10x20 storage bay, but it has electricity and enough room for most of my stuff so it does the trick quite wellI love coming here and working right now as this place just yells productivity to me and get's my motivation way up. We'll see if the changed when sub zero winter temps roll around though. I can't say I'm looking forward to that at all.

Yes Flash, is such a beater haha, she makes me just chuckle some times thinking about how shitty she is, but she still keeps putting along. I have know idea how she is still going and thinking of all our ridiculous memories together is pretty cool as well.


Of coarse you can't work on a car very efficiently without the proper drift build diet of Super JDM mexican food, and $1.50 gallon of water.
I suppose a few tools might help as well if you don't feel like being a badass and breaking stuff loose with your bare hands.
Well that's it for this post, thanks for reading.
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment