Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Photography from a cellular device

Recently the excitement and business in my life has been replaced with nothing other than waves of boredness and relaxation. More of a bitter sweet thing I should say.
Photobucket
So what have I done in order to solve some of my
boredom?
Photobucket
Well what you see is exactly that, I was scanning through some of the pics I had taken with my cell phone and decided to edit a few pics. I was inspired by Brice to fool around with this and thought why not.
Photobucket
This phone is so dumb you all have no idea. It's just a 2.5 year old Sony Ericsson with a super small 2.0 mega pixel camera.
Photobucket
I have never edited photos before as those of you who know what you are looking at can probably tell, but hey it was a fun adventure and I actually quite enjoyed it.
Photobucket
I have always been one that was obsessed with making and editing videos, but I have never had the patients for the details in photos.
Photobucket
So I suppose I have found a way to have some fun without spending money on tires and gas. Good news indeed because now I can save all my money for getting the car prepped for next years season that I have huge plans for.
-Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment