Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Brice Burkhardt and I'm a Photoholic

Hey my name is Brice Burkhardt and I'm a new face to Mischief Maniacs. While the two creators of the blog live up in KC, I come from the Sunshine State where Mike and I grew up. While drifting defines Mike, the camera catching all of the action has always been wielded by me. Cars are definitely my passion, but photographing them is my life.
I currently go to Florida Institute of Technology pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering. My hopes are for a career in the automotive industry and taking part in the high performance devisions of Audi. While my own car is an 08 Subaru Outback Sport, I have always been fascinated with Germany... The Audi TT Mike posted earlier is my dads, an extremely well built and fun car to drive! Once the money starts flowing in, my hopes are to build up an Impreza GC8 into a weekend track car...
My photography pursuits began around 3 years ago with my first and still only camera, my little canon powershot a720. For those of you who don't know cameras, its about as basic and cruddy as you can get... all of the pictures hunter has posted of mine and the majority that i will post have been taken using this low camera. BUT later this year look forward to some major upgrades!! I will be adding a Canon Rebel T2i to my collection! : )
Its amazing to see the difference in quality and editing skills of my works as I gain more and more experience over the years and I love to show the world my pictures. I still have a ways to go before my work will become world renowned, but I'd like to think I'm going in the right direction. What I dont post on here you can find on my Facebook account. Aside from posting pictures and videos that I find interesting, I'll also be posting pictures from events and photo shoots as I begin my photography adventure in Mike and I's new endeavor:
"Mischief Productions."
While my pictures obviously aren't professional, hopefully I can get my name out there through Mischief Maniacs and get our generation excited about the automotive world. Look for my work as I cover anything auto related from drift events to car spotlights, so spread the word about me to anyone who loves all things automotive! If you like my work and would like coverage of your event or a photoshoot of your car, feel free to message me on facebook, I'm never too busy for you guys : ) peace...
-Brice Burkhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment