Monday, May 31, 2010

"THE" HOES



I grew up with Brice, Congo, and Josh in West Palm Beach but then I had to move junior year of high school. All three of us were crazy about our cars or the ones we were going to get and hung out everyday shooting each other, wrecking go karts, and other stuff you wish you could have done. Probably the coolest whores ever.

After leaving WPB, I moved to the Kansas City area where I met some more rad dudes, Bryan, Derek, Dave, James, Josh, Jimmy, and Julien. I was unaware the Kansas even had a drift scene back in 2007, but that was because we didn't start having events here until June of '08.
I met Bryan, Derek, Dave, and James in September of '08 when I set up a little get



together. After that night I annoyed the crap out of Bryan and Derek for the next 6 months until I decided to stop asking so many questions =). Bryan and Derek started the drift scene here from scratch and have watched friends come and go while they have stuck to it. They started the local drift forum called kcda and also have a blog for their drift team called the metcalf coyotes.



In 2009 we all started hanging out and running events and such. We were really excited for the '09 season because Heartland Park had given us 5 events for that year. I graduated from high school on May 8th, the day of our first event,(which also happens to be Bryan's b-day, WOOT!) and was pretty excited to start the season. Throughout the season we met some really cool guys Josh, Julian, and Jimmy(tripple J attack), who are now helping us run events for this years drift season. My life has been surrounded by cool dudes that like the same stuff i do, so I'd say life is pretty awesome(though a little extra $ would be nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment